Show Off your art!

blue-case90
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So this is something I made as part of a personal hobby where I take screenshots from various video games and draw my persona into them. You know, be part of the action. In this case, this is from the opening cutscene of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s “World of Light”, wherein Luca is teaming up with Bowser and Pokémon Trainer to (attempt to) stop Galeem’s light beams with fire.
blue-case90
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Acid Flask
Actually I’m thinking of making a new “default” wardrobe for Luca. Like you know those Asian-style clothes where they’re folded so it looks like a lowercase “y” on the front, mainly kimonos? I wanna try something where it’s a shirt in that style, so he can still have visible pants. Like maybe something like Ren’s outfit from early RWBY episodes.
Or maybe just put him in a T-shirt with the kanji symbol for “men” (noodles) like in New Horizons. IDK.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide