Should I Buy a New Tablet

Art Chat » Should I Buy a New Tablet Search Posts
Background Pony #8CAC
I have a Huion h610 v1, I don’t know if anyone has heard of that model?  
full  
But I have enough money to buy a better tablet. I only drew on it a little and am annoyed it needs to connected using a cord all the time to use it.

Should I buy a better tablet? Like an Ipad or a Wacom? (Also does a tablet usually have to be connected by cord to a computer because I might be nitpicking with the cord.)
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
I use near 3 years wacom msp. No bad experiences this far. Only letters in Ps was too tiny due its high resolution and not very big screen. With clip studio works it good, clip have good interface to use without keyboard.
CrystalightX
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Go for a Wacom if you have the money, they have wireless models too.  
But wireless tablet connection not very stable on the long run, there can be lags and pen responsiveness somewhat worse, so cable connection is still better and more reliable.

There’s also a more affordable variant like XP-Pen, and they also have a wireless model.  
It’s an okay brand, but I don’t call it very good compared to Wacom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide