Share your thiccest OC ponies with the others

Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Its Dusklight Blossom. We have some more pics about her.  
full

full

full

Its not oc, but Princess Amore looks hilarious and cute when she are overweight.  
full
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

more amore best amore
“Thicc” ones tend to have large ass and breasts but dont have obese belly. “Fat” are very wide description from rubbensque dimensions to house-sized blobs.  
Incidentally: this horse’s tag are changed at furbooru, i add “fat,” but other people replaced it with “slightly chubby” despite that arabian horse are clearly obese.
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
OC Hiashi are not mine, but she is clearly thiccest oc what i have drawn. Actually i cant draw a pony fatter, seems impossible to draw a sphere more round.  
full

(I want to change my concept of thicc Cakelestia, she are too obese and clumsy this far, i thought her belly and shoulder must be slender and more graceful)
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
I never used to like your style, Soobel, but ever since you posted your pics of Dusklight Blossom in this thread, I’ve come to appreciate it, and I’ve saved all thicc/fat pony pics from your DeviantArt gallery.
CruFox
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Tag? Tag.
Incidentally: this horse’s tag are changed at furbooru, i add “fat,” but other people replaced it with “slightly chubby” despite that arabian horse are clearly obese.

Actually they didn’t, the tag was there from the start, as you can see from tag changes page nothing was removed prior to now: https://furbooru.org/images/21165/tag_changes

Also “chubby” is aliased into “slightly chubby” there to avoid it being used wrong. For this particular image the overweight tag from Furbooru might be applicable.
Soobel
Artist -

more amore best amore
Hmm weird, i dont see first changes. I clearly remember i tagged there like “fat,” “horse” and “safe” and after one day when i visited pic again i seen that “fat” was removed and “slightly chubby” was added.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide