Seeking artists to commission regularly

Sirius-Face
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

#1 Sweetie-Do-Well fan
Hi there~

I’m looking to get in touch with artists who are willing to draw specific clop art. A lot of my commissioned art has turned up on here already, and involves specific kinks:  
-anthro  
-bondage  
-foalcon  
-rape  
-superheroes  
and… fall of equestria.

I know Fall of Equestria gets a lot of hate, but it’s a clear fact that I have my own little side story of it going on called Abandon All Hope. It’s a tag on derpibooru here in fact. I am looking to find an artist(s) that would be willing to take on repeated commissions to draw more of these kinds of images for me. Take a look at the tag - I’m often a repeat customer for many artists. Almost every image tagged Supermare, Superfilly, and Sweetie-Do-Well was paid for by me.

If you simply do not like FoE and refuse to draw anything related to it, that is fine, I’d still be interested to talk to you about the other kinks I often request to be drawn for me.

If you are interested, send me a message on here. I’d be happy to chat with you.
Sirius-Face
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

#1 Sweetie-Do-Well fan
@newsketches  
Send you a message.

@sharpunforgiven  
Payment is restricted to just paypal. As for how much and frequency, it depends on the artist’s schedule and work load. When I say I want to regularly commission an artist, I’m thinking at most, two commission a month, depending on the prices being charged. I commission a lot of artists (look up the tags on this site, starting with abandon all hope), and I’m mainly just looking to expand my list of artists to work with.
Sirius-Face

#1 Sweetie-Do-Well fan
@jolliapplegirl  
Lol… thank you for the offer, I think.

I don’t know about getting clop art but I can see myself getting SFW art from you. I’ll send you a message when I can get around to getting a commission.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide