OC Thread

Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
I have not seen her before but I do like seeing oc’s i haven’t seen before.
It’s okay to not have the best technique style or any thing. Did you have fun? Cus in the end that’s what really matters.
Having fun and learning can go hand in hand. ^^
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I haven’t posted about this guy of mine in this thread in a while, but since the last time I’ve really developed him more and have done a lot more base edit art of him, so I’m gonna do another post and reintroduce him.
I made a character during the big April fool’s NLR/SE event, where I started acting as an advisor/information relayer, but I was bitten by the bug and wanted to make him into a full fledged pony, and I have!
Lemme reintroduce you to Lightpoint!
large
large
large
large
large
large
And he’s gotten some great artwork, too!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide