OC Thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
This is Glass Sight- my favourite OC ever!  
In fact, she’s my waifu. I’m certainly not afraid to admit.

I apologize for the amount of drawings I’m about to link (at least three), but I recently made a fair amount of art of her, and while the first few had gotten some good feedback, I feel like the most recent ones got rather glossed over in regards to favourites and upvotes, or a score of any kind  

If anyone here wouldn’t mind giving my art a check, and giving a score or some feedback on then, that would be greatly appreciated
Woodcut

Green means go!
For now, let’s share our OCs, and at the same time present their CMs.

I don’t have any OCs myself, but I wonder what exactly all these CMs represents.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@plaguemare  
Originally created by my friend SourceRabbit, she’s an inventor based in the town of Coldlyn who specializes in building robots and other electronic gadgets.  
She’s got six close friends (and a boyfriend, Mellow Rhythm). She is sweet, caring and generous but a little sensitive sometimes, and has struggled with social awkwardness in the past (still does do a degree).  
She’s a little eccentric - treats her robots like they are her children, and loves chickens and rabbits. Lots and lots of chickens and rabbits.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@ianmata1998

Thankies!

Obsi is crystal because he lived in the Crystal Empire for a time under a crystal pony disguise, and found he rather liked the crystal look so when he was able to go around his basic form he decided to incorporate it into his form.
Background Pony #E2B8
I have a request  
I would like a Alicorn-zebra hybrid filly with bat wings, one eye red, and the other fawn color, and no cutie mark.

Other than that, you can make it however you wish, because I don’t really mind
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide