Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

OC Thread

Forums » Art Chat » OC Thread Search Posts
Started by Anonshy
Posted
2367 replies
Subscribe
Mellow Rhythm
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
This is Glass Sight- my favourite OC ever!
In fact, she's my waifu. I'm certainly not afraid to admit.

I apologize for the amount of drawings I'm about to link (at least three), but I recently made a fair amount of art of her, and while the first few had gotten some good feedback, I feel like the most recent ones got rather glossed over in regards to favourites and upvotes, or a score of any kind

If anyone here wouldn't mind giving my art a check, and giving a score or some feedback on then, that would be greatly appreciated
Woodcut

Green means go!
For now, let's share our OCs, and at the same time present their CMs.

I don't have any OCs myself, but I wonder what exactly all these CMs represents.
Mellow Rhythm
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@plaguemare
Originally created by my friend SourceRabbit, she's an inventor based in the town of Coldlyn who specializes in building robots and other electronic gadgets.
She's got six close friends (and a boyfriend, Mellow Rhythm). She is sweet, caring and generous but a little sensitive sometimes, and has struggled with social awkwardness in the past (still does do a degree).
She's a little eccentric — treats her robots like they are her children, and loves chickens and rabbits. Lots and lots of chickens and rabbits.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Dakimakura / Body Pillows from Sky Railroad!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~