OC Thread

Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
Sharing something quick about my OC
Once someone asked 6 things that inspired your OC, I answered this:
>madotsuki (yume nikki)
>cactus (flora)
>Another oc I saw with the same hair colors… It’s literally that, I don’t remember it well.
>catra (she-ra & the princesses of power)
>Azure Sapphire (OC)
>Amy Whinehouse
I don’t know if any of those things make sense to you.
This is the only good image I can share at the moment.
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
For what inspired Lightpoint-
-The advisor role I started playing during the April Fool’s event which I desired to make into a character.
-Stuff like the Turks from FF7, operative agents.
-I think there was some subconscious influence from the OC royal guard Scope. I like him.
Clothes that seemed cool to me.
and… that’s all I can think of.
Fair Use (Optimistic Neighsayer)
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Excitedly Detached
For Guiding Light, she was originally a name attached to a Bible translation on my Ponish conlang. Then she morphed into a hodgepodge of historical persons, primarily Goethe, but also Spinoza, Dickens, Albert Schweitzer, John Rawls etc. As for design she’s based off of Sweetie Belle, Bon Bon, and Princess Celestia to various degrees (the later primarily by color, as her white coat is actually supposed to be a very light purple analogous to “Celestia pink”).
brynnstic
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

Sunset Supporter
@Anonshy
My first pony oc, made her when I was around 11 I think ahah :3 her name is Moonrise Glimmers!!

She’s Sunset’s sister cuz I was just the cringiest little kid ever and I support my past actions lol
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I wanted to preview you a commission I got from Rukotka here, I dunno when it will be uploaded onto here, but hopefully soon.
medium
Me!
I made myself into a pony years ago, and here I am, happy to be a pegasus!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide