OC Thread

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Roleplaying as a sort of Celestia’s right-hoof operative and advisor during this event has made me develop this persona (ponysona?) into a full fledged character. I never thought I would end up making one, but out of nowhere, here we are!
medium
This is Light Point. He serves as a royal advisor to Celestia during times such as this. He recommends courses of action and tries his best to carry out the Princess’s orders.
He seems like he would be rather distant at times, but he’s actually just to the point and professional. He would be a good guy if you were really get to know him, but you wouldn’t often get the chance since he has many places to be. He’s a deep thinker too, waxing philosophical about the state of things.
(I realize this would be passe to ask, but if anyone would like to draw him, I would be thrilled! I was bitten by the bug, and this is the result!)
This is just a quick proof of concept with bases and rudimentary painting and editing. I’ve only drawn him up to here, I dont know what pants he wears, if even any at all.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
Target Strike’s backstory is that he learned to shoot targets at a young age and is capable with just about every ranged weapon, and he is also currently working as an Air Force pilot. He joined the Air Force in an effort to find his missing father. He is born in Manechester and moved to Cloudsdale after and now he is residing in Canterlot. His personality is usually very quiet, friendly and passive although he can have quite the temper if irritated but so long as he isn’t pushed too far nor frustrated, he is generally very relaxed and friendly to be with.
Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
he was just ment as a quick sketch when I made him in 2022 for a backgound charecter.
he has no name right now but this is what I do know
he owns a bar welcoming every creature. he enjoys listing to other creatures travles and expirinces. not much of a talker him self tough.
he is a tiger shark pony. and grew up in the oceon with his family. he has no back leggs just born that way like his family. he does have a pair of metal leggs as walking on land would be hard ofcourse.
any name sugestions?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide