Viewing last 25 versions of post by DragonRanger in topic OC Thread

DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Posting this because T72B did an amazing job on it. It’s my OC and the OC of a friend. By the way, there are no solo images of my character. Every single one featuring him also feature her.
[spoiler]

||
>>2398732p[/spoiler]
||  
Alternate version:>>2398751
No reason given
Edited by DragonRanger
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Posting this because T72B did an amazing job on it. It’s my OC and the OC of a friend. By the way, there are no solo images of my character. Every single one featuring him also feature her.
[spoiler]>>2398732p[/spoiler]
“Alternate version”:>>2398751
No reason given
Edited by DragonRanger
DragonRanger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[spoiler]>>2398732p[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by DragonRanger