OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, here’s Fei Yen Gonzales; one of my OC’s as drawn by NibanDestikim  
full

Basic info:

Height: Average  
Ethnicity: Mexican Father, Han Chinese Mother  
Occupation: Student, junior assistant Martial Arts instructor, delivery girl (food)  
Hobbies: Martial Arts related stuff (especially Northern Shaolin, Taekwon Do, and Capoeira), Dancing, Tricking, Film Study  
Personality: Outgoing, Sociable, tries to be helpful, willing to take charge as needed  
Flaws: Can rush into things, oblivious towards somebody crushing on her, pushes herself to far without enough rest at times.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So I’m going to do seven additional OCs for the Crash Bandicoot.

I already got a female Tanuki one in the works, but I got one female fox, one male Dingo, one male Giant Panda, one male Kangaroo, one male human, and one male Lizard.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
it’s been a whole year since this thread’s been posted on.

i’ve been watching this thread & have been wanting to post on here for a while but never really know what to say.

anyway, i have a fair lot of OCs & i have absolutely no clue what to properly do with them. i’m on about my Damned on Earth OCs & i have ideas for ‘em but not sure how to properly execute it or what to do without feeling like i don’t know what i want it to be. up to this point, i’ve done a bunch of pic of them doing stuff & a couple of comic strips. i had hoped to write a comic series using them but i can’t think of how to start he story, what i want the series to be about, whether it’ll be a plot filled series or 1 story after another (i don’t know how to describe that better but i hope one knows what i mean) or which cast of characters to use to be the main. i have 1 character in mind for the lead role but which group to back him up, i don’t know for sure cuz i have 2 in mind.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Here’s Rachel one of my different not exact MLP OCs, she isn’t exactly MLP-OC related but she does star-in with a lot of my MLP-related drawings & content from time to time.
I’d thought I’d share her, I originally made her(The OC) back in 2008.
I recently drew her recently & I’d thought I’d share this
here.
medium
Here is what she fully looks like.(Fullbody drew by KuroZen back in 2017.)
large
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
…well, at least I get to show off my OCs again. First up is Luca, my “Kid Icarus: Uprising” OC.
For his origin, all I can come up with is that he’s a new angel (whose last memories of his mortal life involved screaming and begging for “dad” to “stop hitting him”), and Palutena assigns Pit to take him under his wing (figuratively speaking) and help him get stronger and braver.
Personality-wise, unlike the other talkative and snarky characters (which is…the entire cast, really), Luca is more shy and sensitive, and has trouble understanding sarcasm or rhetorical questions, and is afraid of angering or even ticking off anyone with words. Nonetheless, he proves himself to be an invaluable ally to Pit on the battlefield. In short: fighting monsters is a piece of cake while socializing with others is VERY challenging.
Luca favors the Violet Palm due to its colorful show and high homing capability (he prefers fighting away from enemies rather than get up-and-close to them).
In his days off from training, Luca likes to do some drawing. He’s recently acquired something called an “iPad”, which he then draws using an “Apple Pencil” and a program called “Procreate”…all of which won’t exist on Earth for the next several thousand years due to mankind being less advanced with technology.
Miraculously, he has managed to charm Amazon Pandora with his own kindness and giving her the benefit of the doubt, especially after Hades’ death that Pandora has become more “neutral” than “evil” after regaining her former body and her rage at Palutena has lessened. Moreso, he even taught her how to have “fun” that didn’t involve any sort of bloodshed. (Similar to Fluttershy and Discord from “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Though I don’t have much artistic talent, recently, I tried to draw a couple of characters from a bit of fanfiction I’m writing at the moment. This was the result. They are, respectively, Abel, the main protagonist, Niel, his angel adviser, and Lailah, the girl Abel really, really likes.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide