Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shyette in topic OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I just accidentally made a Simsons Oc.

She might be an established charter for all I know. But I think I'll call her Moschi Kawii, she's an Otaku that's a faoil to comic book guy. She thinks he needs to inform people who don't like Japanesse stuff and be informed on how wonderfull Yoaukai, anime, and manga are. She also cossplays but she hates Suishi.
No reason given
Edited by Shyette
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I just accidentally made a Simsons Oc.

She might be an established charter for all I know. But I think I'll call her Moshi Kawi, she's an Otaku that's a faoil to comic book guy. She thinks he needs to inform people who don't like Japaness stuff and be informed on how wonderfull Yoakai, anime and manga are. She also cossplays but she hates Suishi.
No reason given
Edited by Shyette