OC request progress thread (SFW)

UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@Cyborg  
@EPSc4_GUM

Not at the moment as I’m about to open my commission slots up.  
Ask again in about 2 weeks and if I don’t have anything too complicated; I might be able to handle a few requests.
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
Flatcolour requests are open!  
(Gradient background only)  
1 character per request only.  
4 request slots available.

1 slot per requester, you may make a request only if the slot list does not contain any of your requests
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@UmbraPone1  
Then I would like a half robot-Bat-pony Alicorn named Cyborg.

His front hooves and one of his rear hooves are robotic, along with most of his face(with the exception of his right eye and ear, and the skin connecting them). His left wing is a metallic bat-wing, while his right wing is a normal bat wing, with a green “arm” and orange membrane. His robot eye is like a camera, with a large red dot, similar to Auto from Wall-E, while his other eye is blue. His horn is also robotic, but can still perform magic
UmbraPone1
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@EPSc4_GUM  
Woo! new pony! :D  
Here’s the sketch  
full

@Cyborg  
@UmbraPone1
Make him less threatening looking

Alrighty I’ll soften him up, I appear to have gone overboard with cybernetics….  
I also need his mane style and colour…Is he green like his remaining wing.
UmbraPone1
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@EPSc4_GUM  
I’ve added her colours, I just put down a base eye colour, would like to change them to another?  
I also noticed that her pony town sprite has dappling on her so I added those aswell, I can remove them if you’d like.  
full

@Cyborg  
I’ve toned down his cybernetics and start adding his colours.  
I can change his rebreather into a mouth if you’d like me to.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide