OC request progress thread (SFW)

Background Pony #940F
@UmbraPone1  
Starlight: Alicorn of Purity

Coat is white and pale yellow, wings are like the sunset, with medium orange in middle, purple(between dark purple and medium purple) at tips, and and pink(between medium pink and light pink) at base, mane and tail are both light pink with light blue stripes, and cutie mark is a large pink heart with dragon wings and and a alicorn horn. Magic field is now light green

Yes, this is canon Starlight, not OC Starlight
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@UmbraPone1
Is this still possible for you?
Remember to make Spike look like a adult dragon instead of a baby one

I’ll only be able to do a one character request so whilst I am will to do the request for starlight adding spike is going add to the piece complexity bringing into commission territory

@Background Pony #940F  
@UmbraPone1
I also have another OC request
You up for it?

As of right now, sadly no.  
The Starlight request will be my last one for now as I will need to open my commission slots to help cover the cost of repairs on my computer.

I will however announce when my requests are open again,over here.
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@UmbraPone1
Hey, how’s the computer coming along?

The shop says that the damage caused by cooling malfunctioning is the cause behind it’s strange behaviour…  
The cost for the repairs are high enough that getting a replacement is going to be cheaper… I’ve set up a Ko-fi to help that.

I can’t say when I’ll be able to get funds for the replacement…

However your requests, are my main priority and I will complete them once I get the replacement.
Background Pony #FD95
@UmbraPone1  
Her name is Snowflake Mist. She has beautiful snow-white skin, pale transparent wings, two large horns(similar to post-metamorphosis Thorax’s and Pharynx’s horns(icy-white color)), a blue mane, and sparkling light blue eyes.

Also, she had a similar appearance to the post-metamorphose changelings from birth
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide