OC request progress thread (SFW)

UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@Background Pony #6FED  
I think that would be better given that Galactic’s already got a fairly complex design and with the portals I’m worried that they would make the image too busy.

The sentient castle is doable as part of the background however.

I’ll uploading Crystal Purity in a bit…is their anything you want in the description
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
I just got an idea. Instead of the portals, the background(excluding the castle) is a place similar to the space between the dream world and the real world in Mario & Luigi Dream Team(you can look it up if you want), but with slightly different colors
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
Well, the image I was looking for was where Mario was entering the dream world for the first time in the game. At this moment, he doesn’t get to where the three figures in the image are right away. Instead, he ends up in this weird dimension with weird colors and “jello” rings that float around in the background that serves as a sort of bridge between the real world and the dream world
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
Okay. Also, I would like for the castle to be above where Galactic is flying, and having eyes with a determined style.
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
I would prefer that it be designed like a MLP style pony

Also, the addition is a blob of smoke and slime named Ghost Glider. All you need to know about this entity is that it’s body color constantly changes, it has no facial features, and has no physical form
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
It’s not very hard to include a shapeless mass of smoke and slime with no single color and no facial features. ANd I also want Galactic to be flying straight up, like this, but with her hooves pointed down, not crossed

full

Also, want to know what’s so special about Galactic
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide