OC request progress thread (SFW)

UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
I got a request from a background pony so I made this thread to help them updated.

I figured anyone else could also use this thread for doing something similar
UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
Ok pc’s back on line.  
I’ve done my first pass of cleanup and added her colours…  
Are there any changes you would to make?  
full
Background Pony #AAE8
@UmbraPone1  
Make her eyes rainbow, and what do you want to discuss about her cutie mark

Also, here’s the description for the second OC  
Design: Mane and tail are composed of galaxies(not literally, despite her being 10 times the size of a Ursa Major), and is shimmering. Coat is composed of many different colors. Ocean-blue, forest green, sky-blue, fiery yellow, orange, and red, dirt-brown, cloud-white, stone grey, and containing multicolored dots for flowers(all of which is sparkling). Her eyes are golden and are swirling and sparking like a cosmic storm. And her magic field constantly changes between many different colors

Her wings shine like 100 suns, bringing light to even the darkest places, and making night seem like day.

On her head is a crown with a rainbow in front and 18 miniature stars hovering slightly above golden crystals, with a base formed from clouds.

She has no cutie mark, for she doesn’t need one. Why have a cutie mark, when you’re at the top.
Background Pony #AAE8
Just for future reference, how many OCs are you willing to make for free?

If you are only going to be making two, then OK
UmbraPone1
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
Just for future reference, how many OCs are you willing to make for free?
If you are only going to be making two, then OK

At the moment only these 2, my computer’s still misbehaving but I think will be able to complete these ones.

Ok rainbow eyes for Crystal Purity.  
As for her cutiemark given that you do not want it to look like Twilight’s one the Crystal Empire’s would you it to look more like a traditional one?

full

Or something more asymmetrical  
I ask because my idea is to draw something like these and modify them to make the castle appear to be crystalline….any colours you have in mind for her cutiemark?

As for Galactic would you like her be solid or something more ghostly like this:  

Although with her brighter colours and the background being visible and flowing through and into each other?
Background Pony #AAE8
Any other information that you need for Crystal or Galactic?

Just curious
UmbraPone1
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
@Background Pony #AAE8  
full

For Crystal Purity this what I’ve managed to do so far.  
Her cutiemark’s in place and I’ve coloured her eyes, anything else you’d like to add? :D

As for my pc it’s not fixed, I’ve managed to borrow a drawing tablet with MediBang from my friend.

For Galactic what would you like to add, and do you have any poses or composition ideas you’d like for me to put her in?

@Numetalmac  
Thank you so much,:D  
it’s meant to emulate the dimensions of a polished gemstone
Background Pony #6FED
@UmbraPone1  
Nothing for Crystal. But I would like for Galactic to be flying in front of a large floating sentient castle with wings.

Also, the castle is made up of hundreds of billions of normal sized crystals, but you don’t have to show that it is unless you want to. I don’t want this to be too complicated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide