[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

Background Pony #FCD9
full

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent pair of jeans for a 300-inch ass?
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
I will NOT do art on this but I just wondering for the sake of reference for biology or society reasons for my AU but here is a question

do ponies in Equestria have a mating season like real horses when it comes to mares or have ponies evolved past that and mate anytime as humans do?
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Mildgyth  
i guess they have evolved past that since they don’t have harems (unless like humans are mostly royalty in older time periods but it was a different time and a social thing) and they can eat foods with chocolate and other foods regular horses can’t eat .

but what about this

Mares are seasonal breeders that cycle from about early May through October. A normal cycle consists of roughly seven days of estrus and a 14-day period of diestrus (when she is not in heat)

i found this on the internet but is it still the latter right? since you said it does not seem to be the case because otherwise, ponies birthdays would have been only in certain months when in reality is any time of year a pony is born?

so basically it does not matter ponies have evolved past a mating season and mate any time of the year? because ponies are the majority and have spread out a lot in the the land of Equestria
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide