[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@SundayRain  
Hey that’s hot. I love me some tentacles.

The thing with tentacle is that you can do what you want, really. As long as you convey the 3D-ness of the tentacle.

For example you might want to indicate the cross section of the tentacle by her tail (the one that goes into her crotch) by using crease and fold lines where it bends.

You can maybe just do little shading on the tentacles just to give them some volume.

Or, if you want to just do pure lineart, then I suggest giving them tentacles some features like segments or anything else that suggests volume and orientation.

Other than that I have no complaints.
SundayRain
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Blep Blep ◉c◉✎❤
@tehwatever  
Ok! I get what you mean at the cross section.

As for the shading it’s still a sketch but because I hate shading I’m probably gonna use that section idea.
SundayRain
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Blep Blep ◉c◉✎❤
@Gameplay The Pony  
Such mistakes must be considered you’ve only seen what I put out not what I keep.  
But all in all yeah I draw mostly cute innocent little things

They’re just so much nicer to draw and look at. But I gotta draw something different from time to time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide