[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Gameplay The Pony  
Hey,  
Argodaemon has a couple of tutorials specifically designed for making MLP vids in Source Filmmaker.

How it works is basically:  
Load a map  
Load your SFM models  
pose / animate your models  
Light the scenes  
Record in 720p / Take a 4K screenshot

It doesnt let you create your own 3d mesh. It DOES let you do basic transformations to the mesh like rotate, scale, translate and basically Pose / Animate them.

Good luck on yer SFM.

My guess is that nobody helped cos they donna know how. I personally never done SFM.
deactivated103f39d

@Gameplay The Pony
Hey,
Argodaemon has a couple of tutorials specifically designed for making MLP vids in Source Filmmaker.
How it works is basically:
Load a map
Load your SFM models
pose / animate your models
Light the scenes
Record in 720p / Take a 4K screenshot
It doesnt let you create your own 3d mesh. It DOES let you do basic transformations to the mesh like rotate, scale, translate and basically Pose / Animate them.
Good luck on yer SFM.
My guess is that nobody helped cos they donna know how. I personally never done SFM.

Thank you. Although users on this site have used SFM. RealVinyl is one of them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide