[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
hello i’m planning on some world building for an isolated population of creatures of various types but since is an isolated population (say for example the place is like dinotopia from a book) and i say the population for each creature is very high since they could have 1-3 kids but my problem is i want to avoid inbreeding in my world building so what should i do to avoid it?

because i have an idea that once in a while outsiders might come but there could be a possibility of betrayal and the creatures lifes could be in danger, or the societies way of life could be threatened by weird ideas that they find not normal (and i want the way of life in this society to stay the same but the only thing changing is technology) and the only solution if there was any hint of that is memory wipe but i want to see what would be your ideas or is this idea i said a good idea?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr100dragon100  
Make inbreeding a punishable offense.

Memory wipe seems cool. But only selective memory wipe. Lets say an outsider came into town to learn advanced time travel. After he was memory wiped he’s let go into the wilds. The person would still retain the knowledge of time travel, but he would forget where exactly did he learn it and from who.
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@tehwatever  
yes they will wipe the memory of the place but not basic knowledge of life and yes inbreeding is considered un moral but they don’t really need a punishment is just common sense so it never happened and ya that seems interesting.

maybe i was thinking the town is in a forest with a special magic that sent anyone who will not understand to the other side of the forest or in circles and if they fly up all they will see is trees but it’s just a facade to keep the place hidden but any outsider who would understand might show up and will have to test to see if they are trust worthy because they can choose to stay and explain to their families and see if they would understand (if not then memory is wiped but they can just know that their child has moved out and find a good home and life) or the individual stays if they want and might move in if they want idk i just seem to make up stuff as i go

but how should i avoid inbreeding in the first place in this society is the outsider thing fine? because i been thinking if there is a group who are hunters of these creatures because they assume to be dangers even though they are not and the founders which were once bad but are now good due to ceramicists but these hunters don’t understand then i was thinking there could be a group who do understand and try their best to protect the creatures and who knows debunk myths of the creatures that make them look bad maybe this group could help with genetic diversity or i don’t know.

there is also a population of swamp ponies (creature from the black lagoon based) but i guess the population is big enough that they don’t inbreed like regular alligators because they are too different to breed with other creatures

i don’t know i just want to make this logical so this can look like a wonderful, peaceful self sustaining town
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss

Latest addition to my pile of doodles.

Not my usual subject matter, and there’s a few things I’m not happy with on this, but it made a pleasant change to draw.

Seems I’ve lost a couple of watchers in the past few days too.  
Must have upset a couple of people.  
Wasn’t my intention. I’ll be back to more normal stuff soon enough.
Ponyvideomaker
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Videomaker with da booty

Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick.

Lick
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide