[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

SkarletKardinal

@Lexx Disaster
There’s something unsettling about the pony head on a humanoid body with realistic proportions. I think it would look better with a more anthro looking head, or a bigger head/smaller/more EQGlike body.

Good point there. It’s just the way I do my anthro pony art, but I can definitely see where someone would find it disturbing. It all comes down to personal preference. I just prefer realistic proportions and reasonable breast sizes as opposed to huge and/or oversized boobs on a small body.

Again, some people may find the way I do anthros unsettling, but that’s completely unintentional.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Lexx Disaster  
I never mentioned ‘huge’ boobs. D;

If anything, smaller body equals smaller everything. I like realistic sizes depending on body type/species/size. It’s all relative.

But hey if you like it, more power to you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide