[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
I sort of have a concept of Molestia comics. I might show a sample thingy soon if you guys wanna see. I’m notoriously mediocre… and have reservations about directly uploading stuff here lately. Dunno why.
bluemeganium
In the Background - Background ponies need love too!
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Flexible - Bendy Pony
Artist -

bg pony nymphomaniac
Since I have done my Drizzle pic a while ago (after many many delays), I will show you my little improvements throughout the pic  
full  

She was pretty long in comparison which I changed to a much shorter body. Her wings are fully shown with her wing tips over her cutie mark. I also changed the position of her head and tilted it a bit more. Her underhoof is more detailed as well, but not too detailed, since it looked not appropriate to me.

I could’ve made more contrast (more shadow, less light), but too much shadowing often looks strange in my pics. So I kept it like I’m used to, although I’m not aversed to it.

About the comics (what ArkyNoid mentioned), I also do have something in my mind. It’s more like a strip, or my ‘Princess of Rain’ series. Maybe these pics will be my first humanXpony artworks ever.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@bluemeganium

Ah humanXpony! Glad you mentioned that. Female to female. Some of such will factor into Molly’s Kinky Castle (tentative name of my comic if it ever happens) and in fact is the subject of my sample concept drawing below:

||full ||

Now Molly being huge is intentional, her figure is mighty and more horse proportioned than pony. I took some liberty, her cake fattened rear is one of my favorite things hehe. I only wish I was a better artist because I can think of things that are sexy in my head but not perfect when I create them. When I commission pros it usually comes out divinely.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide