Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i had an idea
in my AU where creatures of Halloween live in harmony there is the benu bird a creature who convergently evolved a similar way if healing itself when it’s near death but instead of fire it becomes water
how they “die”:
if a benu bird is ill or wounded and close to death, it finds the nearest water source and becomes water, like how a Phenix becomes fire but unlike the phenix where they take a few seconds (or something) to revive the benu bird takes a day due to the sickness or wound that caused it to die being severe and they in the water to heal but when the sun rises you could see it’s Silhouette in the water and “runs” down river and then flies out of the water good as new.
do they die permanently: well yes due to predation and getting eaten or if the water is polluted or at least they can’t rejuvenate properly and die but they can be saved if someone puts them in clean water and the process of rebirth is back to normal
what do you think of that idea for the bird?
Twifan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! -

Here we see the nerd succubus in her preferred habitat: helping with homework and wanting to get busy :P
Now you’ve done it Badumsquish. You’ve opened the door that requires us to see the full Succubus Pony school archetype/stereotypes lineup. You can’t go back till the deed is done!
Background Pony #98CB
anon making demon pony friends…… wonder if the angel ponies will get mad?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide