Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
since i have a race of ponies that can turn into wolves i want to ask
i Imagene that they would play fetch, but i worry about germs if they use their mouths and that ball or whatever is passed to other unrelated wolf mouth or even related wolf mouth when playing the game.
should i really worry about germs since regular dogs do that all the time without worrying about germs or should there be a way to avoid spreading germs while still being able to play fetch with other wolfs.
because the only solution i got was some sort of mouth guard that covers almost the whole mouth but still have a breathing hole or something
Posted Report
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@MoonScout
Nice!!! :D
@Mr100dragon100
I wouldn’t worry about it since ponies use their mouths to hold things all the time anyways. I’d either say their mouths just don’t have germs, or that ponies have a natural resistance to said germs since they’re so acclimatized to stuff held in their mouths anyways. After all, what do you suppose earth ponies use to change those diapers? :P
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Badumsquish
well i say is the latter because mouths have germs but ponies are different from people but i just want to make sure of things but maybe when it comes to related individuals it’s different and they don’t need mouth guards, also mr cake was still carful not to get too much dipper in his mouth so they are still careful.
Posted Report
Badumsquish

A portion of it is from My Little Pony, and it is technically a monster, so this counts as a monster pony, right? :D
@Twifan
I like to think it’s like a Schrodinger’s Pregnancy. They’re both simultaneously pregnant and not pregnant :P
@Mr100dragon100
Honestly, just don’t overthink stuff like that. Like, there are a LOT of theoretically messed up things in MLP if you overthink them, like Tank the Tortoise and the Statue of Liberty. Tanks were invented in WW1 as a response to trench warfare, and the Statue of Liberty, dedicated in 1886, celebrated the then-recent national abolition of slavery. In other words, if you overthink it, the existence of tanks implies Equestrians fought a war involving trench warfare, and that statue implies slavery was an institution in Equestria. But, if you just put it in and roll with it, it’ll be taken at face value :D
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Badumsquish
well, the statue could be to celebrate the union of the 3 pony races and tanks well there could be something that happened that would have required that but not sure WW1 levels but what would i know.
perhaps i just go for related individuals can use their mouths but in sports they use a mouth guard.
Posted Report
Badumsquish

@Mr100dragon100
Exactly. People will fill in the blanks for you. If you wrote it so mouth germs just weren’t an issue, people would come up with their own justifications if they even bothered to think about it at all :P
Posted Report
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide