Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

You know those electric guitar sounds Izzy makes when she’s singing the My Bananas song?
The entire Freebird solo, but with that.
Posted Report
RainbowHasMyHeartbutSciTwi'sClosingIn

Sci Twi as Ripley in the exoskeleton battle scene at the end of Aliens!!!!!!!!!!
I dream of developing into enough of an artist to do this one before I die but just had to share in case I don’t make it coz I think it’d just be such a cool drawing GIF. short MPEG clip, what have you
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
A Digimon based on Mlp
His description would look something like this:
Pone.mon
Type: vaccine
This newly covered digimon has absorbed existing data in the wide network based on cute ponies.
Friendly and playful, he is usually looking for new friends constantly, so he sometimes tries to contact humans using his creativity to make new friends.
Despite his cute and pretty appearance, he can unleash enormous power in combat, even more so if he considers that his friends are in danger.
I imagine a corrupt counterpart too:
DarkPone.mon
Type: virus
This digimon shares its origin with that of Ponemon, except that Darkpnemon has absorbed data from more orcures and sinister networks.
Usually unpredictable and likes to play pranks on both stronger digimons than him or weaker, he also likes to generate discord in the network.
His jokes often cause him trouble, so it is not surprising that he flees from conflicts, but if he is involved in a fight, he will not hesitate to defend himself, and then try to escape.
Their forms I imagine them like this:
Rookie- like a pony plushie, similar to those that are “life-size”
Champion- in a semi-antro form, as a reference I have to the drawings of howxu.
Ultimate- similar to Angewomon, with elements of armor (I like to imagine that it looks like a ponysuit but metal), would have a shape similar to an “alicorn”.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
This sci-fi story somewhere between visual novel and action game where the protagonist gets ‘infected’ with an It-like monster on the run from an invading alien army and the Government. Endings depend on how human you teach your parasite to be, as it has next to none of the typical attributes of such characters, and is basically an infant consciousness lacking in even the instinct to eat, let alone absorb flesh.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
My Little Pony reimagined as an action show for boys. My Brave Stallion.
It would show a bunch different horse breeds. (Also with different colors but more for a boyish audience)
One of the generations is set in a world reminiscent of the 19th century.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
A story about Moondancer and Twilight’s complex relationship.
A story of Moondancer, a brilliant but impractical and hated genius, who seeks Twilight, prodigy from a well renowned family, friendship.
Twilight seems a bit aloof to Moondancer but deep down does she feel some friendship bit doesn’t let herself act upon it?
Alpha-Insanity

Alpha male of Insanity
A multiversal council of alternate Twilight Sparkles from across the multiverse which consist of pony,anthro,Equestria Girl,humanized,dragonified,changelingified and many other alternate universe versions of Twilight Sparkle.
Together they form The Council of Twilights.
Jamin-P-Rose
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Always Horny
An arcane scientist unicorn who makes a massive magical array that brings all kinds of party illusions to ponies to make their days better.
Awkward Segway
Babysitter Trixie - For Patreon supporters
Twilight Sparkle - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Patron

OG Pippsqueak
This isn’t really an idea that I have, but looking for an image that I know exists (or at least existed at one point in time) but can’t find.
It’s a real life picture of grass and a river/stream. In the water is a Minecraft boat that Fluttershy is riding in. There may have been a butterfly on her nose.
If anyone knows where I can find this, please let me know (message me since I’m unsubscribing from this thread). I used to have it as a wallpaper, and would love to have it again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide