Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Background Pony #4620
I want to see humanized Smolder in an edgy purple sports bikini with with a sly, confident smirk. I want to it to see her midriff and legs. That’s all I want to see. She has to look cool and confident not embarassed.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Button Mash, Rarity and Sweetie Belle vs an evil video game pony like D’Arby from Stardust Crusaders who cast a spell to force them to play a game.
Alpha-Insanity

Alpha male of Insanity
Here’s an idea…

We all know what happened to the Storm King, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow, the most well known villains who were not reformed.

But what about the other villains who were not reformed and just seemed to have got away?  
I’m talking about Abacus Cinch, Svengallop, Wind Rider and Gladmane.

Well, how about a grimdark comic series where these villains finally, brutally and gruesomely get what they deserve?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I want to see where Rarity takes advantage of Spike’s crush on her, to improve him and make him into a gentleman and to give him better manners as well.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Here’s an idea…
We all know what happened to the Storm King, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow, the most well known villains who were not reformed.
But what about the other villains who were not reformed and just seemed to have got away?
I’m talking about Abacus Cinch, Svengallop, Wind Rider and Gladmane.
Well, how about a grimdark comic series where these villains finally, brutally and gruesomely get what they deserve?

@WyrmSpawN  
@AlphaInsanity
All those characters are way too small time to get anything you’re implying done to them.

Yep. And it also teaches a valuable lesson: not every evil person in the world will get their just desserts. Some you will have to just let go and live your best life. Living well is the best revenge, they say.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Aryanne browsing the Fall of Equestria and Zebradom tags and saying:

“Oh sure, but when I describe them this way, suddenly it’s ‘problematic’.”
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I thought of this new story-line, where the Main Character is being chased by some generic slasher villain, that can only growl and roar inhumanly. Already killed several people when he isn’t preoccupied by swinging at the empty air.

In the process of running away, the slasher damages him, doesn’t kill him. And the entire experience changes. The unremarkable setting he’s running through seems to start shifting, from overly-positive, to decrepit, and back again. Even some layouts stop making sense. The slasher meanwhile starts to speak actual words. Brokenly screaming that the MC must be ‘Wake up’ and be ‘saved’ and spared a ‘Great Devouring’. Further still, he finds paths blocked and himself stalked by apparitions that the slasher prioritizes killing over chasing him or other survivors.

The secret to all this is that he’s trapped in a mental prison by an evil psychic, slowly having his intellect and identity drained. The only way to escape would be to break the illusion and escape through a tear, or die from a force outside the trap. That is to say, the slasher, who is an avatar of a counter-psychic trying to save him, who has had his efforts hampered by the evil psychic, who twisted his appearance and even anything he says into something unintelligible/scary.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
A comic where AU Filly Rarity as a homeless orphan in an alleyway reading a fashion magazine after reading a fairy tale of a pony version of Aladdin dreaming of one day becoming a famous fashion designer and to show all those who laughed at her that she could fulfill her dreams even if she came from nothing.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Rarity as Griffith. I think it works on a deeper level. What if Rarity lived an impoverished life living in squalor and filth even as a filly and she seeks to lift herself to greater heights even if she has to sacrifice her friends? Like a dark version of Sweet and Elite? But deep down she has regrets about all the betrayal she has done just like Griffith.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Here’s a headcanon I posted before:  
Elusive is like the Sanji of the group. A chivalrous sophisticated pervert who is kind of a simp. And he always gets into fights with male AJ who is like the Zoro of the group. Like the straight man and the dad of the group.
And thus these two powerful stallions often get into almost life threatening fights with each other over petty things.

If someone can make an artpiece of this, that would be awesome. I would like one with a comic where Elusive and AJ argue over something. And they threaten to kick each other’s asses.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide