Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
More about Ayame and Naomi.

Ayame has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Naomi has reddish-brown hair and green eye(s). Both are about 5’5’’.

Naomi has severe claustrophobia from the time she was trapped in an avalanche.

Ayame’s parents are divorced, since it’s been suspected that her father’s smoking habit is what gave her laryngeal cancer. Her father, being a total asshole, didn’t give a shit. She has an artificial voice prosthesis, but it doesn’t sound like her voice (she sounds 60 years older) and hates using it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
[Continuation for Waifu Warriors]

So…. I’ve been thinking of drawing character model sheets fo the waifus with their original clothes and new costumes. From almost every angle, even make some references info. This’ll be good practice if I want to make some character renders.
GrapefruitFace Archives
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

2017-2021
At the moment I want to draw a ponified Kate Bush in situations based of her songs/music videos… at the moment my mind is overflowing with these ideas and I can’t focus on one particular idea, I also need to do more cubees. My mind is overfilling with ideas at the moment, so much that I can’t sit down and actually focus on executing these ideas. Does that make scene? Also come up with ideas and I want to be friendly and whip up something for them, so gahh, Overwhelmed.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
How about Applejack as Bellemere from One Piece complete with her cigarette and hair. A rowdy but kind tomboy mom. Honestly though AJ is probably more mature than her.
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
Eyyy.

Has anyone ever attempted narrative or art breakdowns of elements, cutie marks, and their meanings/symbolism (in the vein of, say, Homestuck aspects)?

For instance, tying apples and all their symbolism (knowledge, growth, sustenance, etc.) to Honesty, and making a winding complex narrative for Applejack (and each of the Mane 7 in turn) based on those themes.

Because that’s an idea I can’t get out of my head.
Starcollider
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Nine Inch Nails’ Closer ponified music video  
Mashing EQG I’m On a Yacht with thelonelyisland’s I’m On a Boat (either that or Spring Break Anthem)  
Crossovering entire episode (something like that)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A third class in Among Us called the Guard.

Can’t be killed by imposters, will kill imposters if they try. Can still be voted out, but his victory is the victory of the crewmates.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
A third class in Among Us called the Guard.
Can’t be killed by imposters, will kill imposters if they try. Can still be voted out, but his victory is the victory of the crewmates.

I feel like that’d make the Imposter’s job way too hard.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide