PapaDragon69
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Might be NSFW, but I'd like to see Humanized Gigachad Spike wearing nothing but a speedo. I'd draw it myself, but I can't draw humans outside of Equestria Girls.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

No soup for you!
I've been writing an essay in my head about the mechanisms of the Derpibooru Civil War, and the lessons one can learn from it. I'll wait until the dust has settled, though.
Posted Report
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

This is NOT the end!
If you pre-order the game Waifu Warriors, you'll recieve this:

A limited edition figure of Yang Xiao Long

Cosplaying as the Lone Wolf, Terry Bogard!

With the proud sponsor of Good Smile Company!

And as an added bonus:

Yang dons both the male and female version of Terry Bogard as a pre-bonus DLC. Followed by movesets/taunts/intros and outros straight from Terry!

Background Pony #7880
(NSFW) Has anyone here ever seen the cartoon movie Bartok The Magnificent? More specifically the particular scene of Ludmilla's transformation into a fat (and sexy) dragoness?

Well what about an anthro Chrysalis weight gain and dragon transformation sequence called The Real Chrysalis?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~