Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Trixie1995  
Fighting is Magic was shut down because someone entered it into EVO. And fighting a C&D is like winning a game of Yu-Gi-Oh where your opponent has all five Exodia pieces in their hand. Just ask Jan. If Cease and Desist was a Magic card, it would be a 0-cost instant with Split Second that says “You win the game. Effects that prevent you from winning the game are ignored.”.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@Wiimeiser  
I know. Lol. I’m just saying it’s been 4-5 years or so and only to get a C&D. Isn’t it turned into “Them fighting herds” or something? Sorry, there’s a lot of the fandom I don’t know now-a-days. I don’t follow everything like i used to.
Sdf1jjak
Artist -

A story that mixes elements from others stories like “The Magicians Nephew”.

That story told about a magician who made two sets of rings Green and Yellow. The yellow rings that take you to a place called the Link between worlds, an endless forest of small pools of water, each pool led to another world and in order to go to those worlds, you had to stand in the pool of water while wearing the Green ring.

The idea that one of those pools could lead to Equestria sounds really cool.

Now lets expand on that further with the ponies of Equestria having a distrust to humans (having never seen them before.) And have a story about the two races gaining each others trust.

Sound like a cool idea?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Trixie1995  
Well please remember that as awesome as I think that would be, I’m not completely serious about making it an actual game….though now that you mention it, I do remember that there are some fanmade Smash Bros games around out there. Perhaps….it can? But in all seriousness, its just something I like to talk about with friends for imagining just for fun.  
I’m really good at being an idea guy, I’ve had this throughout my entire life. But I am self-aware that I need to have actual experience to make these actually happen. But when I do think up concepts, I like picturing the actual mechanics so they would sound somewhat believable.  
For the time being, I just wish I could talk to anyone about my concepts just for the heck of it. That always makes me happy.

I can share with you some of my MLP crossover fan game ideas that I’ve thought up over the years if you’re interested.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Dynasty Warriros and Ponies crossover. Equestria Warriors made by Koei would be one of my dream games. Especially after seeing the finale of season 5.

Or Battlefield, Pony edition.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
@Trixie1995  
That’s very nice of you. :) While the amount of ideas I have aren’t as many as it sounds like I claim to have, I just hope you have some knowledge in some of the games that these fan crossovers are based off of. I’ll try to send what I can remember on the PM you sent me.
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Friendship is Magic: Hit the Books!

A videogame where you control the Mane 7 (or a smaller group of them) and use their various skills in conjunction to make their way through an environment.

From a technical standpoint, it would probably make the most sense to have it as a 2D-side-scroller (that turns into a top-down exploration game when using any of the fliers abilities). This could be explained away in-story by the Mane 7 being trapped in the pages of a book and taking graphical cues from games like Paper Mario and Yoshi’s Story.

One of the Mane 7 would be your “jack-of-all-trades” character (Twilight? Spike?) with a well-rounded skill set.

Rainbow Dash is the fastest and can fly anywhere, turning the game from a side-scroller like Super Mario Bros. into a top-down exploration game like the NES Legend of Zelda. I imagine there’s something limiting her (or at least buffing the other characters) to keep her from being the only character you need. Fluttershy and Twilight can also fly, but can’t control as solidly or move as fast as Dash. FS and Twi probably have some other ability as well, like animal empathy and teleportation spells.

Pinkie might be able to “float” Rayman-style by summoning a ton of balloons to hang onto. Technically, Rarity could also have something like that, by using a parasol like Princess Peach. AJ obviously has some sort of lasso-grapple ability that makes platforming easier for her and perhaps can make plants grow to open up new passages. Spike is fairly limited vertically, but has a ton of cool dragon abilities to use: flame breath, gem-munching, strength, impervious to lava and needles, etc.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
A story about Lyra and Bon Bon sitting at an outdoor table at a café and talking about interesting-looking stallions.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Aliens being horrified at what humans eat.

Like, a regular sandwich being laced with what they consider illegal drugs, natural poison, carcinogens and the like.

Thought of like a spiritual sequel to that short story that we are made of, horror of horrors, living meat.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
You guys know how we love(d) to ship Dash with everyone and everything?

Well… there’s no Moondancer x Dash ship images. At all. At least not on Derpi. I can’t find any (searching for “moondancer, rd, shipping” does not show any MoonDash images).

Yes, it’s a crack ship, but so what? Most ships are crack ships. I think it should be given a chance. I’m sure they’d look cute together.
Nyperold

Tickling Pony Bellies
Big Macintosh and Merry May. I call it (PUN WARNING) “MerryMac”.

Also… he is a timekeeper and former time travel researcher. She is a rock farmer. Together, they are Timestone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide