Not so much if it’s obvious who is and isn’t a guard…
It being obvious defeats the whole purpose of the game.Think, one imposter gets killed and everyone becomes convinced the guard is an impostor.
So that leaves 1 damage slot (Your glass canon characters), 2 healer slots (Your ally recovery characters), and 2 tank slots (Your defensive, damage prevention characters) to be distributed among the rest of the Mane 6. I also want to avoid having two ponies of the same species in one category for the sake of diversifying things. And ultimately, I came up with two arangements:Arrangement A
- Damage — Pinkie Pie (probably Junkrat or Tracer), Twilight (Echo)
- Healer — Fluttershy (probably Mercy), Rarity (probably Brigitte)
- Tank — Applejack (probably Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, or Zarya), Rainbow Dash (probably D.Va)Arrangement B
- Damage — Rainbow Dash (probably Pharah or Tracer), Twilight (Echo)
- Healer — Fluttershy (probably Mercy), Pinkie Pie (probably Lucio)
- Tank — Applejack (probably Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, or Zarya), Rarity (probably D.Va or Zarya)Any thoughts? Further alternatives/suggestions? Should Applejack be a healer (Brigitte) and Pinkie Pie be a tank (Wrecking Ball)? I know my “one pony race per role” for the Mane 6 might seem a little arbitrary, but I like the idea and I’d like to at least try to uniquely map them.
Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!