Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elidiotadelaesquina in topic Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
A Digimon based on Mlp

His description would look something like this:
**Pone.mon**
Type: vaccine
This newly covered digimon has absorbed existing data in the wide network based on cute ponies.
Friendly and playful, he is usually looking for new friends constantly, so he sometimes tries to contact humans using his creativity to make new friends.
Despite his cute and pretty appearance, he can unleash enormous power in combat, even more so if he considers that his friends are in danger.

I imagine a corrupt counterpart too:
**DarkPone.mon**
Type: virus
This digimon shares its origin with that of Ponemon, except that Darkpnemon has absorbed data from more orcures and sinister networks.
Usually unpredictable and likes to play pranks on both stronger digimons than him or weaker, he also likes to generate discord in the network.
His jokes often cause him trouble, so it is not surprising that he flees from conflicts, but if he is involved in a fight, he will not hesitate to defend himself, and then try to escape.

Their forms I imagine them like this:
**Rookie**- like a pony plushie, similar to those that are "life-size"
**Champion**- in a semi-antro wayform, as a reference I have to the drawings of [howxu](/search?q=artist%3Ahowxu%2C+safe).
**Ultimate**- similar to Angewomon, with elements of armor (I like to imagine that it looks like a ponysuit but metal), would have a shape similar to an "alicorn".
No reason given
Edited by Elidiotadelaesquina
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
A Digimon based on Mlp

**Pone.mon**
This newly covered digimon has absorbed existing data in the wide network based on cute ponies.
Friendly and playful, he is usually looking for new friends constantly, so he sometimes tries to contact humans using his creativity to make new friends.
Despite his cute and pretty appearance, he can unleash enormous power in combat, even more so if he considers that his friends are in danger.

**DarkPone.mon**
This digimon shares its origin with that of Ponemon, except that Darkpnemon has absorbed data from more orcures and sinister networks.
Usually unpredictable and likes to play pranks on both stronger digimons than him or weaker, he also likes to generate discord in the network.
His jokes often cause him trouble, so it is not surprising that he flees from conflicts, but if he is involved in a fight, he will not hesitate to defend himself, and then try to escape.

**Rookie** - like a pony plushie, similar to those that are "life-size"
**Champion** - in a semi-antro way, as a reference I have to the drawings of [howxu](/search?q=artist%3Ahowxu%2C+safe).
**Ultimate** - similar to Angewomon, with elements of armor (I like to imagine that it looks like a ponysuit but metal), would have a shape similar to an "alicorn".
No reason given
Elidiotadelaesquina
Artist -

Stupid idiot
A Digimon based on Mlp

**Pone.mon**

**DarkPone.mon**

**Champion** - in a semi-antro way, as a reference I have to the drawings of [howxu](/search?q=artist%3Ahowxu%2C+safe).
**Ultimate** - similar to Angewomon, with elements of armor (I like to imagine that it looks like a ponysuit but metal), would have a shape similar to an "alicorn".
No reason given
Elidiotadelaesquina
Artist -

Stupid idiot
A Digimon based on Mlp

**Pone.mon**

I imagine a corrupt counterpart:
**DarkPone.mon**

**Champion** - in a semi-antro way, as a reference I have to the drawings of t[hiowxu](/s earch?q=artist%3Ahowxu%2C+safe).
No reason given