Viewing last 25 versions of post by Flutter_Lover in topic Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Follow up to my recent idea:

The title will be dubbed "Waifu Warriors". The game will have a all out female roster with a massive crossover with tons of waifus of my choosing, with a DLC content with less BS. Like GT Sport, there'll be a monthly update with new outfits and stages with and tons of new waifus.

The game will also have selectable intros and outros inspired from Overwatch and MK11. For example, Ryuko Matio would have a an intro animation of her approaching to the stage, walking and twirling with her scissor blade with her index finger and then prepares for battle. Another one is when Zero Suit Samus wins, she can power up to her armor, charges her cannon and blasts it to the screen. (Not directly at the center, mind you.)

Pokemon waifus will be playable characters, as trainers. Misty will be watching from behind as you will control and fight. I'm not sure if I should include changing your Pokemon during battle like Smash though, but I'll think about it.

The fighting system will have a classic round and a health bar(s) formula to keep the battle intense. There's also a tag team battle with the option of changing to your fighter during battle. Tournament mode is available with a catch. When you reach to the finals, instead of heading to the finals to claim the victory with just one victory, there will be a 3 out of 5 sets before you win.

One more thing, Ryuko Matio and Satsuki Kiryuin will have carbon fiber short body suits mesh under their Goku uniforms. Wanted to make this an E10 to a T rating. XD
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter

The title will be dubbed "Waifu Warriors". The game will have a all out female roster with a massive crossover with tons of waifus of my choosing, with a DLC content with less BS. Like GT Sport, there'll be a monthly update with new outfits and stages with and tons of new waifus.

The game will also have selectable intros and outros inspired from Overwatch and MK11. For example, Ryuko Matio would have a an intro animation of her approaching to the stage, walking and twirling with her scissor blade with her index finger and then prepares for battle. Another one is when Zero Suit Samus wins, she can power up to her armor, charges her cannon and blasts it to the screen. (Not directly at the center, mind you.)

Pokemon waifus will be playable characters, as trainers. Misty will be watching from behind as you will control and fight. I'm not sure if I should include changing your Pokemon during battle like Smash though, but I'll think about it.

The fighting system will have a classic round and a health bar(s) formula to keep the battle intense. There's also a tag team battle with the option of changing to your fighter during battle. Tournament mode is available with a catch. When you reach to the finals, instead of heading to the finals to claim the victory with just one victory, there will be a 3 out of 5 sets before you win.

One more thing, Ryuko Matio and Satsuki Kiryuin will have carbon fiber short body suits under their Goku uniforms. Wanted to make this an E10 to a T rating. XD
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter

The fighting system will have a classic round and a health bar(s) formula to keep the battle intense. There's also a tag team battle with the option of changing to your fighter during battle. Tournament mode is available with a catch. When you reach to the finals, tinstead of heading to the finals to claim the victory with just one victory, there will be a 3 out of 5 sets before you win.
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover