Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #95D2 in topic I'm the OP of the anorexic sunny comic. now that it ended- how do you feel?

Background Pony #95D2
![](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770645421579436042/1086956585265401888/rushed.PNG)Hey, this is my first time making a forum post. I'm the person who made the anorexic Sunny series.
I've been drawing multiple panels for it every single day, and it's finally come to an end a couple of days ago. I read through every single comment and constantly checked for new ones, maybe hourly. This was both exhausting and exciting for me. Never in my life have I thought that I would do such a large scale project, and I really hope that I made some sort of an impact on anyone with it. I've been reading through some forum posts that were made while the series was still ongoing, and there were lots of mixed opinions. I tried my best to portray the different parts of struggling with an eating disorder as I am struggling with one of my own at the moment. It's a very bumpy road so I can understand how frustrating it could have been with Sunny's constant relapsing. What were your thoughts on it? If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #95D2