I do $5 commissions per character

platinumdrop
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Immortal spirit
Hi, I planned this commission type for more characters, if you want it, I do lot of your characters for this price per character. But I draw one character too for $5, with clothes too. I do safe only or semi-grimdark. Headshot, icon, bust, full body, comic poses and characters are $5.
You can support me monthly too for benefits:
-$5 for one character per month in days
-$15 for one request per month but no comics
-$30 priority for requests and access comic requests
-$100 priority for requests, comic requests, ych requests, any style from my gallery
You can buy off the price of the subcriptions if you want it for arts from me.
Message me:
Discord: plat#1184
DM me here
Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/platinumdrop
Let me know what do you think about my arts or this commission here on the forum.

the offer ENDED!!!
platinumdrop
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Immortal spirit
If you want quickly a slot and get art next day, I have time now. My equestria girls arts are bad, so I do more likely ponies or pony related characters.
Posted Report
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
New Year sale!
You can buy now 10 characters for $30,
-You dont have to ask them on one picture!
-You can ask them in a comic too! (each characters, pose count 1 character)
-You have to ask them until february!
-You can take more slots, but each slots cost $30 and each is 10 characters!
-paypal or ko-fi, as ko-fi donation 6 coffees ($5 each)
-DM on deviantart or Discord: plat#1184
Posted Report
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
Hello, I draw comics or single images for 5 usd per poses/characters. If I can copy-paste a pose/character, it costs 5 usd only once, when I draw it first. I draw simple backgrounds that is suitable for the scene, background is free.
My deviantart is platinumdrop, my discord is platinumdrop, or you can send a dm here on derpibooru.
Background Pony #192E
For $5, you are offering to draw one character with clothing in either a safe or semi-grimdark style, in a range of different poses and compositions including headshots, icons, busts, full body, and comic panels.
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
@Arolbarg
The subscriptions offer less than 5 usd per characters rewards, but I draw for 5 usd per characters by default. People mostly ask the basic black outline drawings, but I draw for +5 usd colored outlines too. By the title I draw for 5 usd one character. I have more art styles too, but I offer the basic one.
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
Hello, just would like to ask if you have any ideas how to get more different commissions? I mean I tried to offer a low price to draw comics and more characters, but I don’t get many commissions. What should I do?
My artstyle is not bad. But I’m not popular. I can do more complex drawings but those would be more expensive. More simplier arts get more popularity for 10x price…
So what should I do? Requests dont work. At least personalized arts arent popular.
Just saying, Im not drawing one type of drawings, I draw that people ask for. So if you want a different drawing but you like the art style, you can ask me.
I draw cute, comics, groups, more characters, violence, abuse.
I don’t draw explicit.
Discord: platinumdrop
DeviantArt: platinumdrop
or DM me
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@platinumdrop
Why not doing more of >>992217 ? It looked really good, imagine the result with more experience. People love nicely shaded art.
I think people will commission art they deeply care about, that will give them a fuzzy feeling each time they see it in their picture folder. Picture’s level of skill will contribute to that, as well as artist’s fame, how it cater to the commissionner’s particular wishes, and quite a few other factors.
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
@d1ckbitch
I like that one, it was long time ago and did it with mouse in GIMP. Sadly I didnt practice that shading with my new device. I think I give it a try and draw more characters like that soon. Thanks for the post!
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
The offer is ended, the new price is 6 usd per characters for the basic style and 12 usd for the basic with colored outline. 36 usd for fully shaded style per characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide