Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

I Am Quitting Art,

Forums » Art Chat » I Am Quitting Art, Search Posts
Started by Slingring
Posted
16 replies
Subscribe
Slingring
Artist -

ponuts
Hello friends, i am indefinitely quitting art for the time being. Nobody seems to appreciate the effort i have put into running this account and this account has no place within derpibooru. I am not one of a brony myself even, i am just a horse, and horse i am.
d1ckbitch
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Slingring

Sorry to hear that too. I hope you'll find joy and fullfillment in your next hobby.

Don't waste your time trying fishing thought, I did, and it was awful. Fishes are spoiled, bait-untaking little brats. Imagine waiting for 15 minutes straight holding your fishing rod and not catching anything
Soobel
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

First consider why you draw ponies — for attention of other bronies or for just for joy.
I draw them just for joy and.. Must admit i thought they will enjoy other people too.
Here i sometimes share my art, then have baffled of downvotes and harsh comments and tags and drifted away for months or even year. But somehow went back again.
Now are deviantart ruined and im settled mostly here, care mostly of enjoying doing art and dont care of numbers and tags.
Soobel
Artist -

Whole interface is ruined, hard to manage groups, lot of groups are dead, lot of people left, extremely crappy interface. I had not find a way how to find and browse to my own gallery in Android Chrome! Only way was switch the site onto computer view.
etc etc
Soobel
Artist -

I still upload my art both here and DA, there are still friends and watchers too, but all the site are very uncomfortable.
Plus its hard to link images from DA galleries, they added leviathan tokens half of A4 page long. Derpi are almost last gallery spared from that token madness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~