How would you rate your art abilities out of 10?

ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@tigerfestivals  
That’s not unusual, it’s usually a case of either you’ve not been doing anything for a while so you’re a little rusty, or just your eye for detail/quality has improved since you last drew stuff. Here’s a video explaining:  
full  
The Green and yellow circles are where you’re likely to feel unsatisfied or satisfied with your ability respectively.
tigerfestivals
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Commissions Open
@zippysqrl  
I remember watching this (I think a few years ago) and it explains things pretty well. I both am kind of rusty and can see a lot of flaws in my current work, so I suppose all I can do is try and correct that with more practice/ trying some things I’m not used to.
Eskerata
Artist -

Equine Enthusiast
I’m getting better at sculpting (weird) ponies, so I’m too crummy. I can’t sculpt much apart from (weird) ponies, so I’m a five, I guess.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@Andandampersand  
no.  
If you consider that I still have my whole life to learn and improve, I’ve a lot of potential I’ve not yet achieved. At no point can anyone actually reach “10” on the scale, they can just keep practicing and learning and get better until they die.

Now some people are more naturally tuned into some skills(either because of genetics or because of more development earlier on, or both), being good at drawing runs in my family so that’s possibly why i got fairly good at it in a rather short time, paired with knowledge I already had anyway. So realistically if I drew more often and wasn’t such a lazy shit I’d get better at it at a faster speed than most, yet even if I was able improve faster than every person on the planet, I’d still never reach “10” (although if you considered “10” to be the best anyone on earth could ever be, then i’d be defining “10”, I guess, until someone does better).

You should be rating yourself based on what you might consider the potential peak of your ability, the point at which you will be as good as you could possibly be, before either missing limbs, mental deficiency or death robs it from you.
Andandampersand
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

The Three-Faced Horse
@zippysqrl  
Since my last post i kinda figured the point of each persons rating is to reflect thier own satisfaction in thier art-not amount of total possible skill realistically.

Because I figure I will get a lot better over the years as I am a younger artist. Only I am happy with what I produce now mostly, even though i will improve.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
I don’t know… a 7 on the stuff I actually put effort into maybe??? A big fat 0 for backgrounds though. :v
Blackbewhite2k7
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Really difficult to say about yourself objectively without either sounding egotistical or beating oneself up too much. Gonna go the safe, easy route and say a 6-7
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
Whilst I can see a notable improvement between my earlier artwork and my current stuff, I’d still put my ability at slightly above average. 5.5. maybe a 6 if I’m being generous.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide