Free OCs Art-Gift Slots!

SilverDrPepper
Artist -

To get me to draw again, I am offering free slots to those that want their OCs drawn! I will have five. The list will show names, or if anon, just note me and I will just label it “taken slot”

Limitations; Quadropeds only! No anthros. One to two OCs in a drawing. Describe your details; emotion, props, background, posture, clothing, diaper/no-diaper etc. ( I will colour and shade! )

I’m bored and looking for inspiration!

FA - https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9900991/

Slot 1: Cyborg

Slot 2: RainbowŠpekGS

Slot 3: EPSc4_GUM

Slot 4: closed

Slot 5: closed
Winter-Moon
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Lost Sisters
@RevGroove  
I have one

A pegasus slime-pony mare named Squishy Sludge. Has blue slime for skin, cyan eyes, and light green mane and tail.  
Cutie mark of a tube of slime
RainbowŠpekGS
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

BACKGROUND PONY LOVER
Hi there!  
Could you draw my OC Malachite Cluster?

Details: having a neutral expression, maybe smiling a bit, pose would be normal standing, in his uniform (as seen bellow) but if that’s too difficult, you can draw him without it, background could be some typical Russian/Eastern European city, but again, if that’s too difficult, you don’t have to do the background, NO-diaper of course, lol.

References:  
full

full

Thank you!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide