Featured Image

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

Alright, I edited some posts on the current page to use the >>t thing.  
If you want to use !imageurl! I guess you can do that but embed the small version, not large  
Smaller pics cause the page to load MUCH faster (if I want to see a bigger version I’ll just go to the pic) and also less jumping while loading. I recently did the same to the Previously Featured Images thread, which (for me) now loads in a couple of seconds instead of nearly a minute.

I also updated the OP to reflect this, as well as added an additional note about checking the dA source before mentioning it here.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Is there any rules about artist already having featured image not getting featured again, with the exception of Karpet shark since her art usually get featured for context?
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

>>624030 (Has been featured)  
Actually S4 finale related artwork that doesn’t have a bajillion faves, neither here nor on dA.

@ein-kerl  
meh, over 12k views on dA though.  
@ein-kerl  
MEH, over 34k views and 5k faves on dA already (cute picture though, and for some reason I didn’t have it faved yet so who knows)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide