Featured Image

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Chopsticks  
I’ve heard that too, though many artists have been featured multiple times without issue. It’s been a couple years since any of the artists I included were featured anyways. This is best left to the staff though, and if they think an artist has been featured enough, then that’s fine.  
I was thinking of making suggestions specifically for unfeatured artists too. Maybe I’ll do that another time.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Chopsticks  
I seem to recall some artists being featured multiple times. I see no problem with that. Only allowing an artist to be featured for about three days in their entire career is too limiting.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You know I think I aint ever featured either coz I’m not gud enuff or that my subject isn’t popular. I mean I WOULD argue that this

has more production value and originality (even if not much) than these two

but considering the latter have: simpler setup and 100x more popular subject, they get more likes and thus mugh higher chance to be featured…idk. Heck, the CMC ones are borderline tracing…

I’m chalking it up to not being good enough, skill-wise, not social-marketing wise. (I have 0 marketing skill but imma work on my art skills first)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide