Featured Image

barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

@BigMax  
make that >>{number}t please (not p) everyone can see the pics just fine but it keeps the pages somewhat not superhuge.  
Also, secret-pony currently featured, going to pick more from this thread in the future.

ALSO I really need to edit that first post some day to have that and pictures needing to be at least 24 hours old to be even considered. It’s just sifting through all this, well, not really garbage, but having to sift through pictures that were, at the time of mentioned here, 2 hours old and already have 40 upvotes, and by now over 300 JUST ISN’T USEFUL.  
Eh, I’ll probably do it somewhere this week, I guess, maybe.
patec
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So I had a thought, and I know it’s completely crazy, but since we’re in the middle of a world cup, how about some soccer/football features?

(13d 40p)

(6m 120p)

>>403817p (deleted)  
(10m 131p)

>>28596 (Has been featured)  
(2y 32p - would be my pick)

(2x 62p)

(10m 66p)

Just a thought..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide