Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rexton the III in topic Critique my crap (NSFW)

Rexton the III
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks -

One artist, two tags
"[@Background Pony #3D90":](/forums/art/topics/critique-my-crap-nsfw?post_id=4987262#post_4987262
)  
I've done a handful of commissions for charity, I just don't advertise them because I don't have a lot of time for them. Anyone can ask for one and I may or may not take them up on it. I'm not looking to profit.

I think my proportions are pretty OK, or at least they shouldn't be the main issue because some absolutely horrifically maimed shit gets all the love in the world.

Make them do more things, sure, but if you look at what's trending it's mostly "artistic nudes", so it's not like it shouldn't be possible to go places with any number of the things I've done.

Composition, yeah, that's something that can always be improved, but again, disembodied floating genitals on plain white background do well enough.

I just don't know. I appreciate the input but it all seems a bit nitpicky. It's not like I've not analyzed all these things thousands of times by now. I should probably just start drawing XBOX huge tits anthro's, that seems to be a free pass.
No reason given
Edited by Rexton the III