Artists you miss.

Art Chat » Artists you miss. Search Posts
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

For me, definitely Killryde [NSFW artist]. I would have loved to see how he would draw the Dazzlings.

Another one is Moe. Loved his art style, it felt like an actual painting.
Gamesadict
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

How does this not have more replies?

Megasweet

To this day Crookedtrees leaving still hurts

Buttercupsaiyan, her art was beautiful

SmittyG, so good…

And above anyone else, Cartoonlion. She was the first pony artist I looked up to, all the way back when S1 had just ended.
Background Pony #E7F0
Cartoonlion  
Buttercupsaian  
Junglepony  
Crookedtrees

But mostly Ecmajor… he draws a pony like twice a year now?
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I miss Marbleyarns and Pluckyninja. Marbleyarns had a really neat tumblr called Under a Paper Moon about Luna as an airship captain. Pluckyninja ran the Sexy Spitfire tumblr which had a good plot in both meanings of the word. I remember when Pluckyninja explained on 4chan why he fell out of love with the show and I remember how bastards on derpibooru tore into him for stating an opinion on a different site that was not in lockstep with their own. I don’t blame him for ceasing to draw pony art after that point.
BlueYoshi
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna is best pony
I miss Speccysy and his “Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie” Tumblr. It was the most adorable Tumblr I have ever followed.
kyenrei

@Gamesadict

Not aware of anything before that. If I recall correctly, it was flagged for bestiality. One of the SUAP mods claimed they did it. Then the Bronycon screwjob. He had some damn rotten luck.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

I kinda miss ask nudist sweetie bell. But the artist gone dnp on derpi, because of some harsh annoying background ponies or something. He did his thing on tumbr, but three weeks ago the blog disappeared completely. Don’t know why people do this without saying anything…

*Ross Irving. I know he did some pony stuff on 4chan and changed is nickname at some point. But in general it is kinda hard to find his stuff without asking.

• Cartoonlion and the futa-verse she created.

*Jans animation is also really good, but since the C&D I don’t think there is going to be new pony stuff. And his Ask the Crusaders blog could return from the hiatus already. I know he did three or four updates since August, but because he is working on other projects it is very quiet there.

*Egophiliac Slice of Life blog, with the Four Cakes and a Pie, is kinda dead since a while too.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

Actually, his Nudist Sweetie tumblr is still around, just under a different name (Odd Equestria).

Why is tumblr so awkward about this stuff and can’t tell you that the blog is under a new domain? Ok I only bookmarked it since I don’t have an account, but still, this is so annoying.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
anima-dos  
The person apparently deactivated DA suddenly one day, without any forewarning nor signs “distress”.

And xioade. Except, Xioade did give us a heads up that he was quitting Pony art and moved to another DA account. Announced that he would leave the old DA account up for anyone who wishes to enjoy his Pony art. But suddenly closed one day, without warning.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@NeonWabbit  
What the hay?  
Didn’t the guy still had some commissions to finish? No wonder the Drawfriends have been quite empty lately.  
Are they not going to stick around for season 5?

That’s strange, nevertheless. he had a huge following and profile for an artist who joined the fandom not too long ago.

This is worrisome. I hope he’s alright. One does not simply disappear completely and abruptly like that without a reason. All his associated accounts have been wiped.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@NeonWabbit  
HOLY SHIT YOU”RE RIGHT HE’S GONE!?!?

Like, Even his SOUNDCLOUD IS GONE FROM WHAT I HEAR!

What in the world? I hope nothing bad happened to him? Cuz unlike some other artist there was literally no indications of anything from him. He was just posting his art and music literally days ago….

Awww man that sucks…. I really hope he’s alright.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Number1pegasus  
He had something planned for December. But I guess that won’t come to fruit unless he makes a surprise return. Which is unlikely due to all his accounts being apparently gone.

The saving grace from this is that he still allows his art to be shared and accessible on all those sites. I suspect something must have forced him to disappear. But at the same time, he doesn’t wish to disappear completely.

Can anyone somehow, try to contact him in this?
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Welp, time to mass download anything tagged “artist:lifeloser” then. You know the DNP is coming. It always comes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide