Artists you miss.

d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@Soobel  
Some of these flourished after last year’s Aryanne debacle, as some people felt the need to archive DB’s pony art just in case it would disappear forever
Background Pony #B7A0
@Skoon  
Wow Skoon, that’s kinda harsh XD

@Soobel  
I think the mods had already given out the philomena code beforehand. The whole Aryanne thing just quickened the pace.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Background Pony #B7A0  
More direct than harsh, I’d say.

Harsh is how life has treated me; I’ve had real problems. People like Dilarus have mostly made-up narcissistic victim complexes and I have little patience for it. To be frank. (Addendum: if they DO have real struggles they have chosen to emphasize the Twitter-clout fakery instead, which is foolish).

Though I do wish them the best in self improvement.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Phoenixflambe
Dilarus (Dilarius?) is the sort of person who is addicted to feeling miserable and actively seeks it out. It’s not surprising that they’ve stopped openly putting out any artwork.
@doloresbridge
He’s drawing new unrelated things now but I’m certain it’s gonna be riddled with the same mouthpiece bull. Heck, I believe every fandom’s gonna have an aryanne in it. There’s no escaping it, it follows him everywhere he goes.

@Skoon  
@doloresbridge
Oh yeah. If your personal politics (whether they be standard or identity based) are your personality, you need to re-assess your priorities. Dilarus has no identity beyond their personal politics. Yet. They will, hopefully, grow up eventually.

Kinda reminds me of Spoony.  
aka Noah Antweiler.
Background Pony #4988
I find also trixiebooru (seems like mirror of derpi, galleries, votes and comments seems to be identical)

Trixiebooru is Derpibooru but an alternate URL.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Phoenixflambe  
Actually. It’s whatever we use it for. Many use it to get up to date news of events and stuff. Others,as a form of escapism.  
But some people seem to have difficulties keeping the two apart. Instead they just want to shove irl politics down people’s throats everywhere wherever many don’t want it. As if it’s the only thing they live for.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Phoenixflambe  
He was depressed. But he had issues controlling his temper. The breaking point was in 2016 when YOU KNOW WHAT occured and he inadvertently called for what essentially could have been interpreted as genocide which got his Twitter banned.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #45B4  
Heh, maybe :) but they’ve been posting personal introductions and asking to chat with people elsewhere on the site, in addition to just posting “hello” in random threads. This seems to be their first time using the site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide