Artists you miss.

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
does anyone know what happened to NivRozs?  
it’s been a fair while (as far as i’m aware) & kind of miss their art. especially their giant horse looking Celestia, Luna, NMM & Chrysalis pics
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Background Pony #45B4  
Well guess what? Sumin6301 has undeleted their gallery. Whether they don’t know how DA works or that they have second thoughts and changed their mind, they’re back.

On the other hand, it seems uni-pon has removed 99% of his images.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Grieverokami  
Php stands for “people hiding ponies” afaik. Basically it’s for artists who want to remain anonymous but have a tag— or artists who do want or don’t mind to keep their art up but don’t want it associating it with their current name.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Grieverokami & @WyrmSpawN & @Grieverokami & @Soobel

Sorry, but that artist has asked for confidentiality. They are ok with their art remaining here under the artist:php143 tag so long as we can maintain their privacy.

If you could please PM me the google search you used to find them here, that would be very helpful - It can help us keep their identity private, while also continuing to host their images.
Luigi

March 23, 2021: I would like to sadly say that gray–day had just deactivated his account on deviantart.  
I don’t know why it happened but everything that was there is now gone forever.  
I’m somewhat concerned that something bad must’ve happened in his life.  
It’s a crying shame to see that an archive full of natural talent has just been lost and that its owner, a distinguished and veteran artist, has decided to disappear without saying anything and leaving anything behind.  
I hope that someone can reach out to him and ask what had happened that caused him to do this.
Background Pony #6611
@Wiimeiser  
Yes. Their style is fairly recognizable, if you spot it. Just look for “artist:anonymous” or “artist needed” tags from the last 3 or so years if you want.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide