Artists you miss.

Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
@icey wicey 1517  
the fallout mod devs made a very public show about disavowing him and tried to blame him for all the weird fetish shit that made it into the final version of the mod but pretty much everyone saw right through their bullshit. sadly it seems that a lot of people in this very fandom have issued a fatwa against him now that he’s bad optics for the fandom even though maybe 90% of all popular mlp artists have done foalcon art in the past. it’s incredibly transparent and brazenly hypocritical, especially considering some of the people publicly attacking him have themselves drawn foalcon art in the past (and for the record i’m not pro-foalcon by any stretch of the imagination, i just think the double standard being shown here is asinine.)
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Bexar Bandito  
Thankfully, there are archives that don’t delete art simply because the artist wished to disappear completely. Removing your name is fully reasonable, but pretending the art was never made at all is a bridge too far. Speaking of, I hope there are copies of the unedited Fallout mod floating around just to spite the takeback takedowns.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Bexar Bandito  
I don’t agree with the foal/lolicon stuff he made, but the stuff /V/ did to him was just straight up harassment and what the Frontier mods done was backstabbing him since he mde the perfect scapegoat.

(Also sidenote, im amazed how something worth 7 years of hyped ended up dying in less then a week)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Skoon  
Same.

I just feel more inclined to make things people bitch about when I see them bitch about it lol.

Also, why the fuck do people get up in arms about fetish content in a mod? It’s literally fanart. Do you see mw pitching fits that people coded sims mods with fetishes I don’t have? No because it’s fanmade shit. It can be anything at all.

This whole situation is dumb in every direction.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@LightningBolt  
It’s a result of every generation from the boomers on being progressively worse parents. Got a world full of fragile feelings goblins, regardless of where they sit politically.

Very few have thoughts and ideas that are truly their own. Likewise, a mentality that says, “it’s only bad unless I do it”.

That’s not even to mention the sex-negative anti-male neo-Victorian-prude cult which contains most adults and teens under 30 years old today.

Bring on dat meteor, space!
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@icey wicey 1517  
I’ll ask over at /r/ArchiveTeam and/or /r/DataHoarder if folks have backup links so I can share them in threads lamenting, discussing, or celebrating the mod’s demise. Let them all know “the party is still on, if you know where to look”

@LightningBolt  
For extra effect, if you’re writing a fic to troll the moral guardians, don’t write the squick bits until halfway in. Let them get comfortable and invested before you hit ’em with the trolling.
Background Pony #9CE1
@Bexar Bandito  
Then how would you rate Purpleflix? He admitted with full honesty what he did and was hoping to gain forgiveness for being honest, got reverse psychology instead. His art is still nice really.
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
@Background Pony #9CE1  
purpleflix is an actual bona fide sex pest who tried to groom multiple children, got caught, gave a bullshit apology, and then immediately tried to groom more minors when he thought no one was looking. he’s a manipulative predator and an active threat to the community and does not deserve a platform of any kind, regardless of how “nice” you think his art is. drawing fictional underaged characters for sexual gratification is one thing, but actually directly harming underaged people in the real world for sexual gratification is the kind of shit that warrants ostracization at the VERY least.
Shadowking58
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Skoon  
Here’s the thing. Zu only did like icons and models and armor designs and other stuff. The devs that actually put in the fetish shit, dumb characters and poor story/writing are just throwing him under the bus just because he makes for an easy scapegoat.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Alumx. Last I heard he had gotten sick from covid (?) And has been quiet since then. I’m hoping he’s okay. :(

The moment I post this I go back to see he’s posted and is doing okay now. Thank christ.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@TundraArcticWolf  
I know, I’m just really glad that they’re doing okay. As somebody who can down with it, that shit isn’t just a cold. Even if you’re relatively healthy it’ll knock you the fuck out. Pair that with the generally silence and I was legitimately getting nervous. He seems like just a really fun and cool guy a around, and his fandom content is just wonderful. I wish them nothing but the best I’m their recoveries.
Background Pony #45B4
@Phoenixflambe  
Possible. What sucks is that they deleted their DA without any warning  
So unless there’s backups somewhere the models they had posted for download are probably lost for good now. Which is a shame, there’s really not much 3d Equestria Girls models to begin with
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Background Pony #45B4  
It was never a trend. People want to be forgotten or to distance themselves from the internet. Besides, that guy has like, done 1400+ drawings. I don’t think anyone needs to break the world record for 10,000 under their name.

Also, did you mention of him closing other accounts?
Background Pony #45B4
@Phoenixflambe  
The trend I mean is disappearing out of nowhere without any hint or prior notice to watchers.

I am not aware of other accounts
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide