Artists you miss.

RainbowŠpekGS
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

BACKGROUND PONY LOVER
@SD50-2  
Well, he was an artist and an animator.  
This was his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimatedJames/videos?disable_polymer=1  
He made some MLP and Sonic animations. Beat It PMV, Colgates Dentistry Ad, Sonic VS Rainbow Dash etc.

Then somebody found his secret DeviantArt where he posted his fetish art. Whan people found out, they trolled him, he got angry and didn’t act very nice, people trolled him even more, so he decided to quit. Basically, people bullied him out of the community.

Hope I’ve got everything right. I haven’t heard about him in a long time.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@DILLIGAF  
They’ve done this at least twice before where they proclaim to high heaven that they’re done with the fandom and then come back a day or two later. I hope they can get their emotions in check eventually and make a concrete decision, because frankly this back-and-forth is getting old.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@Skoon  
This one. I remember hearing they had trouble in the past with people being creeps or something, hence the php tag.  
Anyways, looks like their old Twitter account got deleted in the past few minutes. New one here I think for now.
Background Pony #B7C8
@Litrojia  
What happened? I was seeing my twitter and someone announcing a new account, also leaving the fandom. I checked the account before it was deleted and see a lot of screencaps with Shino’s art (specifically about foalcon pics). Really i’m curious about context
Kaifloof
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
@RainbowŠpekGS  
I had a glimmer of hope when 4everfreebrony released a remaster of Time is an Adventure but unfortunately he just reused her section ^^” I don’t blame him for remastering a song with what he has at his disposal, I was just hopeful she was back
Background Pony #3F22
Oof. Kinda telling how many have up and nuked the pony in their life. Some excellent artists have up and disappeared, it’s too bad to lose the great style due to the subject matter and that they didn’t want to be associated with it anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide