Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Artists you miss.

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Artists take down their art for a variety of reasons, and some of those reasons are very legitimate and they are not being selfish in doing so.

Fans who asks artists to keep their art on public display do so for a variety of reasons, and some of those reasons are very legitimate and they are not being selfish in doing so.

Some people hate artists who take down their art, even if they're doing so for very reasonable and valid reasons, and some people hate fans who bitch and act entitled when artists take down their art.

But this thread is about artists we miss, not how much we hate some artists or how much we hate some fans, or how much we hate the fact that artists retain their rights and sometimes artists exercise that right, or how much we hate people who whinge on about artists exercising their rights.

I'm sure I missed someone - if you've been calling other people names or talking about how shitty they are (or how shitty their actions are - big distinction!) then please drop it.

![full](ht
tps://i.imgur.com/KpFDU15.jpg!

)

So let's stop calling each other names, ok?
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves