[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
It’s that other lamia of mine that has gone unnamed since 2018, so now she shall be known as Lulu.
Mayden Dress Day 14 (late) - Lulu the Lamia
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Hey, I had been practicing and came up with this style to make my art pieces more recognisable and use as an example for commission sheet. Is it any good?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I adopted this OC last year, never got around to drawing her my way, she’s Elsa and she’s a vampire. She likes boo-berry muffins. That’s all I got for info.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I would also like to add that Elsa, my vampire OC, was never inspired by Marceline from “Adventure Time” (as I don’t watch the show).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For this next Splatfest piece, September 2022’s theme was “What would you take to a deserted island?” and the teams were Gear, Grub or Fun. (Gear won). So I went with Team Grub for this one due to my food aversion.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
This next Splatfest support post is based on Pokémon (specifically the then-upcoming “Scarlet & Violet”), I went with Team Grass because I started with Bulbasaur in Blue, and I planned to start with Sprigatito in Violet.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For this Splatfest, I went with Team Sweet because Spicy and Sour are a little too strong for my taste buds to handle. (also the first Splatfest where my team won!)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide