[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
It’s that other lamia of mine that has gone unnamed since 2018, so now she shall be known as Lulu.
Mayden Dress Day 14 (late) - Lulu the Lamia
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Hey, I had been practicing and came up with this style to make my art pieces more recognisable and use as an example for commission sheet. Is it any good?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I adopted this OC last year, never got around to drawing her my way, she’s Elsa and she’s a vampire. She likes boo-berry muffins. That’s all I got for info.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I would also like to add that Elsa, my vampire OC, was never inspired by Marceline from “Adventure Time” (as I don’t watch the show).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For this next Splatfest piece, September 2022’s theme was “What would you take to a deserted island?” and the teams were Gear, Grub or Fun. (Gear won). So I went with Team Grub for this one due to my food aversion.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
This next Splatfest support post is based on Pokémon (specifically the then-upcoming “Scarlet & Violet”), I went with Team Grass because I started with Bulbasaur in Blue, and I planned to start with Sprigatito in Violet.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For this Splatfest, I went with Team Sweet because Spicy and Sour are a little too strong for my taste buds to handle. (also the first Splatfest where my team won!)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide