[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Jade Kitsune
Thanks! I wish more people would watch it. Literally the next video after it is also a stop motion video, and it has over 100 views, while this one can’t even break ten.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
a poll for the future of the story i’m doing because i’m tempted to make it into a comic but i don’t want to over work myself, but i can do both, only doing comics for scenes that i feel would fit better as a comic while some would fit better as a single picture, what do you think i should do?
https://www.deviantart.com/ms100dragon100/poll/should-i-continue-this-story-as-it-is-now-should-i-do-it-as-a-comic-or-should-i-do-both-depending-on-what-is-necessary-8259083
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
can someone tell me how to color background pony ocs with good looking colors or something? because idk what to do since the background ponies i have in my AU so far are not from the show
Posted Report
Professor Venturer
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Say hi to Hatty!

IMPORTANT:

I’m gonna be put on the DNP list under the With Permission Only category, so anyone who wants to use my artwork in a certain way is gonna have to ask permission first before they do anything.
Posted Report
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Mr100dragon100
The best way is to follow color theory. If you look at the Mane Six, every one of them follows color theory:

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are monochromatic (Yes, Rarity actually IS a very very VERY pale blue, color code F1F1F3), Twilight Sparkle and Applejack are analogous, Fluttershy is triadic, and Rainbow Dash is, hilariously enough, square. If you pick colors that compliment each other they’ll look much nicer. I find too, that ponies look better when you lean away from green as a base color. There are exceptions, like Lyra, but generally I find green color schemes to either look toxic or otherworldly :D
Also too, search online for colors and color palettes that already exist and tweak them as necessary. For example, it’s no coincidence that my Akaname and Rokurokubi characters both use traditional colors of Japan, the former uses Fujimurasaki as her coat and Kōbai-iro/Ikkonzome/Sakura-iro for her hair, an analogous color scheme, while the latter uses Sora-iro for her coat and Kachi-iro/Konjō-iro for her mane, a monochromatic color scheme, albeit both have slightly tweaked color schemes. Other than that, the only “special” things about their designs are the Akaname has a draggled mane (to reflect the “filth licker” monster she’s based on) and the Rokurokubi has very almond-shaped eyes, which along with their lack of cutie marks makes them just look a little bit “off” to reflect how they are actually monsters :D
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
well i madea random background pony with purple hair and light muted green highlights and her coat color is a kinda muted blue idk if that is ok i just choose at random because idk what else to do but i can’t change because i don’t want too much work
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide